Compel Change Necklace for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price $130.00 Save $-130.00
- Length Guide
The Compel Change Necklace for Breast Cancer Awareness is for women who want to show others that getting involved in the fight against Breast Cancer is our only option if we want to find a cure. And you can do it by being stylish, too.
This 20-22 inch adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain is perfect for layering with any other short style. Featuring an oval pendant with a hand cut photo of a Breast Cancer cell encased in resin and finished off with a faceted Rose Quartz stone for the perfect amount of light pink.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and our partnership, click here.
I used this image to create this pink pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 20-22" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure
- Oval Pendant measures: 3/8" x 1/2"
- Stone: Faceted Rose Quartz, approx. 1/4" x 3/8"
- Overall Pendant Length: approx. 1 1/2"
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled metals
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart (see the last photo for the different cause's images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Model is wearing Kindred Spirits Earrings & Take to Heart Necklace
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.