Radiate Hope RingRegular price $295.00 Save $-295.00
This limited edition sterling silver Radiate Hope Ring features a rare pink opal stone set in a hand cut centerpiece. When you wear this ring, it will be a reminder to radiate hope to those around you.
Created by unique drawings taken from a cell image of liver disease, our designer Nikki uses these images to turn disparity into hope. By design, she wants to inspire hope using the disease in order to help us take our power back from it.
For the sale of this ring, funds for a cure will be donated to the American Liver Foundation. To read more about the American Liver Foundation, click here.
WE USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE RADIATE HOPE RING. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Pendant measures 1” x 1 1/4”
- Stone: Rare Pink Opal
- Available in Sterling Silver
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: