Warrior Jewelry Set for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price $261.00 Save $-261.00
This unique Amazonite marquis stone reminds us to turn our inner warrior outwards and encourage all the people around us to join the fight against Ovarian Cancer. Inspired by all the women & families affected by Ovarian Cancer, it's designed to be fashionable and spread awareness.
This asymmetrical chain in sterling silver or 14k gold filled features a large marquis shaped Amazonite stone as the center piece. Complimented by a small round pendant with a hand cut photo of an Ovarian Cancer cell encased in resin and surrounded by two small teal Apatite stones.
Paired with the Petals of Courage Earrings that remind you to take gentle good care of yourself- like you would a plant- because you deserve it. Use your courage to take a stand for Ovarian Cancer and proudly wear this jewelry set as a symbol of your part in the fight for a cure.
The hand shaped elongated ovals, or petals, are made by meticulously forming wire with hand tools until they’re just right. The small round pendants at the bottom are made from cell images of Ovarian Cancer set under resin. Available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled metals.
For every set you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. To read more about OCRA’s mission and where your donation goes, click here.
I used this image to create the round pendants for these earrings. Can you see which part it comes from?
- 17-19" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Apatite accents
- Round Pendant measures: 5/16”
- Amazonite marquis stone measures: approx. 1 3/8" x 1/2"
- Overall earring Length: 2 5/8”
- Round Ovarian Cancer Pendants measure: 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just add to the notes section of your cart. (See last photo for different cause images. The necklace stones will match the cause image you choose.)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Click here to talk with me about a fully custom piece.