Mikey Pendant for Lung Cancer Awareness on ChainRegular price $187.00 Save $-187.00
- Length Guide
Our uniquely designed Mikey Pendant for Lung Cancer Awareness on a short chain is the perfect necklace for layering with any outfit. A super versatile look that can pair with jeans and a tee or an office look.
Inspired by Mike, the grandfather of designer Nikki, and his battle with lung cancer, 10% of proceeds will be donated to GO2 Foundation For Lung Cancer. To read more about Mike's story or GO2 Foundation, click here.
The Mikey design is created by designer Nikki's drawings based on lung cancer cell images. The drawings are then hand modeled and transformed into these unique castings. This style is intended to make you feel beautiful while proudly displaying your inner warrior.
We used this image to create the Mikey pendant. Can you see where the shape comes from?
- 16" chain
- Toggle closure
- Pendant measures 1” x 1 1/2”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available with Cubic Zirconia Setting
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.