Double Ring for Prostate Cancer Awareness & ResearchRegular price $114.00 Save $-114.00
The Double Ring for Prostate Cancer Awareness & Research reminds you that you're not alone in the fight against this unfair disease. When you look down at your ring, you'll be reminded of your loved one and your strength- know that you can do this, you are powerful.
A sterling silver band ring with two small pendants that wrap around your finger. Each pendant is a hand cut image of a Prostate Cancer cell set under resin. This ring can be sized slightly by opening or closing it a bit.
For each ring you buy, 10% of gross profit will be donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation. To read more about the Prostate Cancer Foundation, click here.
We used this image to create the Double Ring. Can you see where it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Pendants measure: 1/4"
- Available in 17 causes, just add your choice to the Notes Section of the cart (see last image for different cause imagery)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Click here to shop the full Support Prostate Cancer Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: