Magnify Awareness Jewelry Set- Choose Your CauseRegular price $206.00 Sale price $186.00 Save $20.00
- Length Guide
Magnify your cause and spread awareness for what's most important to you- finding a cure for your cause! Show everyone around you how dedicated you are to fighting for a cure and spreading awareness with this easy to wear every day jewelry set.
The small round pendants on this necklace & earrings feature hand cut photos of cell images of your cause encased in resin. The necklace's dainty chain is finished off in the back with two small stones for a little extra sparkle. Featuring a 2" extender so you can wear it at any length from 16 to 18 inches. The earrings have secure lever back ear wires, so they'll stay on all day long.
For every set you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to help a hand selected charity dedicating the most dollars to fighting for your cause & a cure. To read more about the individual charities and how your purchase is making an impact, click here.
Choose the cause of your choice from the drop down menu. The chain will be finished with stones to match the color of the cause image you choose.
If you don't see any causes here that interest you, click here to get in touch with me about a fully custom piece.
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with semi-precious stone accents
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- 1” total length
- Lever back secure closure
- Round Pendants measure 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just choose from the drop down menu.
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Click here to talk with me about a fully custom piece.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.