Forever Tied Awareness BraceletRegular price $54.00 Save $-54.00
This cancer awareness bracelet represents the bond you’ll always have with your loved one who has passed away. Keep their memory alive and spread hope by wearing this bracelet that gives back.
Featuring an adjustable cord that fits most wrists, from 5 to 9 inches. The center pendant is based on a cell image of the cause it represents. Available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled. Choose from six causes: Alzheimer’s, Breast Cancer, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Ovarian Cancer, or Pancreatic Cancer.
For each cancer awareness bracelet you purchase, 10% of gross profit is donated to a charity associated with curing that illness. For more information on our charity partners, click here.
I used these cell images, or histology slides, to create the pendants on these bracelets. Can you tell where they come from?
- Adjustable. Fits most wrists, from 5 inches up to 9 inches.
- Available in Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Filled.
- Chinese knotting cord: smooth, soft and flexible nylon.
- Pendant is 1/4” diameter
- Available in 6 causes: Alzheimer’s, Breast Cancer, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Ovarian Cancer, or Pancreatic Cancer. (See images for color & pendant variations)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA.
- For more causes, contact us here.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variation in pendant imagery. I do my best to match the product photo perfectly, but you will receive a unique piece, made especially for you.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.