Manifest Healing CharmRegular price $45.00 Save $-45.00
- Length Guide
Add this Manifest Healing Charm to any necklace or bracelet so that you'll remember throughout your day to visualize a healthy body and encourage T cell production within your body.
Featuring a small round pendant that contains a hand cut cell image of a healthy human T cell under resin, this charm can be attached to any necklace, bracelet or even a key ring. Keeping this charm with you always will help you visualize healthy T cell growth and healing within your body. Also great to wear during any meditation sessions.
For each manifest healing charm you purchase, 10% is donated to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to help fund T cell cancer therapy research. For information on them and our partnership, click here.
I used this image of a healthy human T cell to create this necklace. Do you see where it came from?
- 3/4" overall length
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Lobster closure to attach to any necklace, bracelet or key ring
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.