Amaze Yourself Necklace for Ovarian Cancer ResearchRegular price $288.00 Save $-288.00
- Length Guide
The bold style of the Amaze Yourself Ovarian Cancer Necklace highlights your uniqueness in who you are and what you’ve experienced. The sophisticated silhouette and gorgeous large stone are sure to amaze everyone around you and remind you of how amazing you are. Sometimes we can even amaze ourselves.
The Amaze Yourself Necklace features a long hand-wrapped chain of faceted Laborite stones and a large Amazonite marquis pendant with a small round pendant featuring a hand-cut Ovarian Cancer cell image in resin. Remind yourself that you’re amazing today.
For every Amaze Yourself Ovarian Cancer Necklace sold, 10% is donated to Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. Revive Jewelry partners with Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance to be the voice for the ovarian cancer community, working with legislators to ensure federal ovarian cancer research and education, patient safety, and access to high-quality care are protected on Capitol Hill.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE AMAZE YOURSELF PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- 34” Labradorite chain
- Amazonite Pendant measures: 1/2" x 2 3/8"
- Round Ovarian Cancer Cell Image Pendant measures: 5/16"
- Contact us if you're interested in special ordering this design for another cause.
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance to help women navigate their diagnosis and support patients and their families when and where they need it most. To read more about Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance, click here.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Ovarian Cancer Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.