Breast Cancer Awareness Pendant with StonesRegular price $274.00 Save $-274.00
- Length Guide
Long chain with faceted clear quartz linked stations, oval Breast Cancer Awareness resin pendant and faceted crystal teardrop tassel, pairs perfectly with our short styles for a lovely layered look.
This pendant is a hand cut photo of a Breast Cancer cell encased in resin. Easy to wear every day to show your support every where you go.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, click here.
We used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 34" chain and linked quartz
- Toggle closure
- Pendant measures 1/2” x 5/8”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.