Connect for Change Necklace for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price $231.00 Save $-231.00
- Length Guide
The Connect for Change Necklace for Breast Cancer Awareness helps you remember the connections you've made to fight for a cure. Feel the strength & support of the Breast Cancer community as you work hard to spread awareness & create positive change by raising money for research.
This 32 inch long asymmetrical necklace features a strand of freshwater pearls and a round pendant with a hand cut Breast Cancer cell image in resin. Finished with a lightweight chain in the back and easy to use toggle closure.
For each necklace you buy, 10% is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about them & how your donation helps, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Filled
- 32” length with toggle closure
- Pendant measures: 7/16" x 5/8"
- Stones: Freshwater White Pearl, approx. 1/8" x 1/16"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in Notes Section of cart (See last product photo for pendant imagery, stones will still be pearls)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Breast Cancer Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.