Fringe Bracelet for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price $182.00 Save $-182.00
The Fringe Ovarian Cancer Bracelet is a reminder to have fun on your journey. Even though you're mourning now, try to remember the positive memories and good times you had with your loved one. If you focus on the good, the bad seems a little less obvious.
Featuring a small round pendant filled with a cell image of Ovarian Cancer under resin and accented by Sea Blue Chalcedony stones. The best part about this bracelet is that it's sizable, so it fits any wrist up to 8 inches! The chain will dangle depending on how short you wear it for even more movement. It's finished off with a large lobster claw clasp, so you know it'll stay on all day.
For each Fringe Ovarian Cancer bracelet you purchase, 10% is donated to Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. To learn more about OCRA and how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Overall length: 8"
- Fits wrists any size up to 8"
- Pendant measures: 1/4" x 5/16"
- Stones: Sea Blue Chalcedony, approx. 3/16" diameter
- Large lobster clasp makes it easy to put on yourself & stay secure all day
- Available in all 17 causes, just add it to the notes section of your cart (see the last photo for the pendant imagery. The stones will match the cause image you choose).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.