Speak Up Necklace for HIV & AIDS AwarenessRegular price $340.00 Save $-340.00
- Length Guide
The Speak Up Necklace for HIV & AIDS Awareness reminds us to use our voice and talk about the cause that matters to us most. The more voices we can rally together, the further we can push research forward. Just look at all the amazing progress that's been made; releasing preventative medicines and getting closer to a vaccine. That wouldn't be possible without a whole lot of people, like you, speaking out for change!
This necklace features a long 32" strand of mint green moonstone. You'll see that some of the stones have a blue fire in the right lighting- so pretty! The large sterling silver square pendant contains a hand cut image of an HIV cell under resin. Finished in the back with a secure & easy to close toggle clasp.
The pendant is secured to the beads with a large hand made jump ring so you can move the pendant easily. You can wear it long or doubled up for a shorter look- two styles for the price of one!
For every necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center. To read more about them & what your donation does to help, click here.
I used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 32" in length
- Stones: Mint Green Moonstone
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Toggle closure
- Pendant measures 5/8”
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See the last photo for the different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.