Unbroken Bonds Necklace for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price $432.00 Save $-432.00
- Length Guide
The Unbroken Bonds Necklace for Breast Cancer Awareness helps you remember the bond you shared with your loved ones who've been taken by this terrible disease and symbolizes that even in death, those bonds can never be broken- their memory will always live on with you.
Featuring four small round pendants with hand cut Breast Cancer cell images under resin on a lightweight long chain necklace. Available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled in 34 inches. This longer style is the perfect layering piece & is easy to wear every day with any outfit.
For each necklace you buy, 10% is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about them & how your donation helps fight breast cancer, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THESE PENDANTS. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Filled
- 34” chain with toggle closure
- Pendants measure: 1/4" x 1/2"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in Notes Section of cart (See last product photo for pendant imagery, stone will match image)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Breast Cancer Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.