White Awareness Bracelet for Lung Cancer ResearchRegular price $188.00 Save $-188.00
- Size Guide
The White Awareness Bracelet for Lung Cancer Research is a perfect way for you to support this cause every where you go in a cute and subtle way. Remember your journey, honor your loved one & spread awareness every single day.
White Moonstone beads that have a luminous flash when they catch the light, compliment a hand made Angle Pendant that is created from drawing on top of a Lung Cancer cell. (Click here & scroll down a bit to watch a video about how the pendant is made). You can wear this stretch bracelet by itself or stacked with other bracelets.
For each bracelet you buy, 10% of every purchase is donated to GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer to help build access to life-saving lung cancer screenings and treatment, support patients, and raise awareness and change stigmas about the disease.
WE USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE WHITE AWARENESS BRACELET. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Plated
- Overall length: 7"
- Angel Pendant measures: 5/8" x 1 1/8"
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer to change the reality of living with lung cancer by ending stigma, increasing public and private research funding, and ensuring access to care. For more about GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer, click here.
For matching necklace, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Lung Cancer Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.