Be Bold Necklace for Childhood Cancer Research & AwarenessRegular price €122,95 Save €-122,95
- Length Guide
Be Bold in your fight for Childhood Cancer Research and spread awareness in style with this gorgeous chain necklace. Use this necklace to start conversations and encourage others to get involved in this special cause.
This necklace features an 18" sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain and toggle closure. The oval pendant is a hand cut photo of a Neuroblastoma cell encased in resin. A lovely faceted Mystic Blue Quartz stone dangles from the pendant to give a little extra sparkle and sophistication to your look.
For every necklace you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to Children's Hospital Los Angeles. To read more about their work & our partnership, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS NECKLACE. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Filled
- Stone: faceted Mystic Blue Quartz, approx. 3/8" x 7/16"
- Chain length: 18"
- Oval Neuroblastoma Cell Image Pendant measures: 3/8" x 1/2"
- Total pendant length: 1 3/8"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in notes section of cart (See last photo for imagery, stone will match the imagery).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Matching Earrings, click here.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.