Dazzle Necklace for Alzheimer's AwarenessRegular price €137,95 Save €-137,95
- Length Guide
The Dazzle Necklace for Alzheimer's Awareness is for a woman who wants to shine bright while representing the cause that's most important to her. Fiery opals catch the light as you wear them & send off colorful flashes of light. You're sure to be eye catching in this piece.
This necklace features a row of gorgeous faceted and fiery opals on an adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two more opal stones. As a little peek-a-boo in the back, a small round pendant with a hand cut Alzheimer's cell image in resin dangles from the chain. So you're supporting your cause in a very sophisticated and sparkly way.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Cure Alzheimer's Fund. To read more about the Cure Alzheimer's Fund, click here.
I used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Center stones: Faceted Opals, section is 3/8" in length
- Lobster closure with Opal accents
- Pendant measures 3/8”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for the different cause images, opal stones will stay the same).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.