Drops of Hope Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis ResearchRegular price €114,95 Save €-114,95
- Length Guide
The Drops of Hope Necklace reminds you that even just the smallest amount of hope is invaluable. Even in your darkest times this necklace reminds you to hold on to whatever hope you can find that things will be ok.
Adorn yourself with this gorgeous large hand-shaped & textured teardrop pendant with a small round pendant inside containing a hand cut Multiple Sclerosis cell image in resin. The intricate yet subtle design lets you focus on what’s important knowing your jewelry is fabulous and inspirational.
For each necklace you buy, 10% is donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Revive Jewelry partners with the Multiple Sclerosis Society to ensure that each person with MS can live their best life with more connections to information, resources, and others with shared experiences.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE DROPS OF HOPE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- 16-18” adjustable chain
- Teardrop Pendant measures: 1 3/4" x 15/16"
- Inner Circular Pendant measures: 5/16"
- Blue Quartz Stone accents at end of chain
- Available in all 16 causes- specify in special instructions of cart (see last image for pendant image).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with Multiple Sclerosis Society to create a world free of multiple sclerosis and fund solutions to change the world for people with MS. To read more about Multiple Sclerosis Society, click here.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Multiple Sclerosis Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.