Fusion Necklace for Alzheimer's AwarenessRegular price €182,95 Save €-182,95
- Length Guide
The Fusion Necklace for Alzheimer's Awareness reminds us of how many different elements have to come together seamlessly to facilitate research breakthroughs and positive change in the fight to cure Alzheimer's.
This necklace features hand wire wrapped Teal Amazonite stones on either side of four small round pendants filled with an Alzheimer's cell image under resin. The chain is available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled and comes in an 18 inch length with an easy to use & secure toggle closure.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Cure Alzheimer's Fund. To read more about the Cure Alzheimer's Fund, click here.
I used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 18" chain with toggle closure
- Accent stones: Faceted Teal Amazonite, approx. 1/8" each
- Easy to use and secure toggle closure
- Pendants measure: 1/4" x 1/2"
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.