Kindred Spirits Awareness Jewelry Set- Choose Your CauseRegular price €261,95 Save €-261,95
- Length Guide
Kindred Spirits come together for change in this Awareness Jewelry Set to create a better future and spread awareness for your cause. Invoke your inner strength and stand tall as a warrior in the fight for a cure while showing your support with this jewelry.
Large semi-precious faceted stones dangle from round and oval pendants filled with hand cut cell images of your cause under resin. These earrings are finished off with a secure lever back closure, so they'll stay on all day. Available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled metals. The necklace is a longer 34" chain that's easy to wear with any outfit.
When you purchase one of these sets, 10% of gross profit is donated to help a hand selected charity dedicating the most dollars to fighting for your cause & a cure. To read more about the individual charities and how your purchase is making an impact, click here.
Choose the cause of your choice from the drop down menu. Please see the last product photo for the different images for each cause. The stones on your necklace & earrings will match the image of the cause you choose.
If you don't see any causes here that interest you, click here to get in touch with me about a fully custom piece.
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Filled
- 34” chain with toggle closure
- Pendant measures: 3/8" x 1/2"
- Faceted semi-precious stone: approx. 5/16" x 1/2"
- 1 3/4” total length
- Secure lever back closure
- Faceted semi-precious stone: approx. 3/8" x 1/2"
- Pendants measure: 3/8" x 1/2”
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, choose from the drop down menu. (See last photo for different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Click here to talk with me about a fully custom piece.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.