Rise Up Necklace for Lupus AwarenessRegular price €89,95 Save €-89,95
- Length Guide
The Rise Up Necklace for Lupus Awareness encourages you to rally your community and fight for more funding for Lupus research. We are stronger together and this necklace will remind you just how strong you are.
This necklace features a round pendant with a hand cut Lupus cell image under resin with a faceted Rose Quartz stone drop on chain. It's adjustable from 16-18 inches and available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled metals. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two magenta Chalcedony stones a lobster clasp.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Lupus Research Alliance. To read more about them & what your donation goes toward, click here.
I used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Magenta Chalcedony accents
- Pendant measures 5/16"
- Drop from behind pendant is approx. 1 5/8" in length
- Rose Quartz stone accent, approx. 1/4" x 3/8"
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for the different cause images, stones will match the cause imagery).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.