Take to Heart Necklace for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price €96,95 Save €-96,95
- Length Guide
This Drop Chain Breast Cancer Necklace is a simple way to show your love & support for your loved ones. This style is designed to be a straight line from your heart to your favorite cause, connecting your love to your passion in the fight for a cure.
An adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled delicate chain in a unique style. The small round pendant is a hand cut photo of a Breast Cancer cell encased in resin. Finished off with a short chain that trails down the chest toward the heart. Stay connected to your loved ones when you wear this necklace.
For every purchase of this Drop Chain Breast Cancer Necklace, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and our partnership, click here.
I used this image to create this pink pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Pink Quartz stone accents
- Pendant measures 5/16"
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled metals
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart (see the last photo for the different cause's images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Model is wearing Kindred Spirits Earrings & Compel Change Necklace
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.