Wrap Up Bracelet for Lupus ResearchRegular price €285,95 Save €-285,95
- Size Guide
Wrap yourself up with your favorite cause! Make a serious wrist statement and show the world what matters to you most. You’ll feel strong and proud supporting Lupus in this triple wrap bracelet.
The Wrap Up bracelet features faceted Pink Quartz stone chain, genuine cream colored deer skin leather, and an oval pendant featuring a hand cut Lupus cell image in resin. This bracelet reminds you of your strength and self-worth knowing you’re helping the causes that matter most.
For every Wrap Up bracelet sold, 10% is donated to Alliance for Lupus Research. Revive Jewelry partners with Alliance for Lupus Research to to prevent, treat and cure lupus through medical research.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE WRAP UP PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Filled
- Adjustable closure with button
- Overall length: 28"
- Oval Lupus Cell Image Pendant measures: 3/8" x 1/2"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in Notes section of cart (See last photo for the image options, the stones will match the image you choose)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with Alliance for Lupus Research to fund the best research & identify targets for new therapies in Lupus. To read more about the Alliance for Lupus Research, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Lupus Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.