Revive Jewelry is committed to social responsibility. Our concepts and values go hand-in-hand with being conscious of our society and the role we play within it. We are all in this together. Although we are a small company, we believe making a difference can start with even a small gesture. These are some of the ways we implement social responsibility daily:
- Giving 20% of gross profit to disease research for every piece we sell.
- Volunteering with organizations such as Children's Hospital Los Angeles and NextStep.
- Encouraging hope and comfort in a community of survivors and their loved ones through advocacy, donation, and participation.
- Practicing ethics in sourcing materials and integrity in our business dealings.
- Creating a respectful work environment free of harassment, inequality and insensitivity.
- Using as many recycled materials as possible.
- Conserving energy wherever possible.