Revive Jewelry is committed to being a socially responsible company. We practice concepts and values that go hand in hand with being conscious of our society and the role we play within it. We hold the mindset that we are all in this together. Although we are a small company, we believe making a difference can start here. These are some of the ways we implement social responsibility daily:
- Giving back 20% to disease research for every piece we sell.
- Committing to help mankind through volunteer work associated with social causes, such as Children's Hospital Los Angeles and NextStep.
- Encouraging hope and comfort in a community of survivors and their loved ones by advocating, donating, participating and volunteering for special events.
- Practicing integrity and ethics in sourcing materials and in our business dealings.
- Creating a respectful work environment free of harassment, inequality and insensitivity.
- Recycling and using recycled materials as much as possible.
- Conserving energy whenever possible.