Allies in Change Necklace for Lupus AwarenessRegular price $136.00 Save $-136.00
- Length Guide
The Allies in Change Necklace for Lupus Awareness reminds you of all the people who are connected to you in the fight for Lupus research. Uniting to create change is the only way we'll push research forward and find a cure for Lupus.
This necklace features two round pendants filled with a Lupus cell image under resin and connected by hand wrapped clear quartz stones. The chain is adjustable from 16-18 inches and available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled metals & securely finished with a lobster clasp.
For every necklace you purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Lupus Research Alliance. To read more about them & how your donation helps fight Lupus, click here.
I used this image to create these pendants. Can you see which part they come from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Secure Lobster closure
- Small Round Pendants measure: 1/4" x 1/2"
- Clear Quartz stone chain, 3" in length, stones are approx. 3/16" x 1/16"
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for the different cause images, stones will stay the same).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.