Band Together Necklace for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price $154.00 Save $-154.00
- Length Guide
The Band Together Necklace for Ovarian Cancer Awareness symbolizes how all the different parts have to come together just right to create positive change in the fight for a cure. Each separate part is fine on its own, but when you put them together they form a strong & complete whole.
Featuring two round pendants filled with hand cut images of an Ovarian Cancer cell under resin connected by a double linked fancy chain and finished off by a secure lobster closure. This choker style adjustable chain necklace can be worn at any length from 15 to 17 inches to fit your neck perfectly.
For every necklace you buy, a portion of proceeds is donated to Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. To read more about them & how your donation helps find a cure, click here.
I used this image to create these pendants. Can you see which part it came from?
- 15-17" adjustable chain
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Secure lobster closure
- Pendants measure: 3/8” x 1/2"
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See the last photo for the different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.