Be Bold Earrings for Childhood Cancer Research & AwarenessRegular price $123.00 Save $-123.00
Be Bold in your fight for Childhood Cancer Research and spread awareness in style with these gorgeous dangly earrings. Use these earrings to start conversations and encourage others to get involved in this special cause.
These earrings have great movement. The oval pendants are hand cut photos of a Neuroblastoma cell encased in resin. Finished off with a faceted Mystic Blue Quartz stone dangle and secure lever back closure so you know they'll stay on all day.
For every pair you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to Children's Hospital Los Angeles. To read more about their work & our partnership, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THESE EARRINGS. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Filled
- Stone: faceted Mystic Blue Quartz, approx. 3/8" x 7/16"
- Overall earring length: 2"
- Oval Neuroblastoma Cell Image Pendant measures: 3/8" x 1/2"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in notes section of cart (See last photo for imagery, stone will match the imagery).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Matching Necklace, click here.