Collect Hope Necklace for Lymphoma AwarenessRegular price $163.00 Save $-163.00
- Length Guide
The Collect Hope Necklace for Lymphoma Awareness is for women who want to band together to raise much needed funds for Lymphoma research. Just like all the different semi-precious stones in this style come together to make a lovely complimentary design, so will you & your community of warriors in the fight for a cure.
This necklace features an adjustable 16-18 inch sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain. I take great care to pick out the perfect shades of Purple Kunzite and Amethyst stones to create an ombré effect at the base of the pendant. The round yellow & purple pendant is a hand cut photo of a Lymphoma cell under resin. A chain tassel with faceted Kunzite, Amethyst & Citrine stones that will move as you wear it, finishes off the necklace.
For each Collect Hope Necklace you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Lymphoma Research Foundation. To read more about their mission & what your donation does, click here.
I used this image to create the Collect Hope pendant. Can you see where it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Adjustable chain from 16-18 inches
- Round Lymphoma Pendant measures: 3/8”
- Stones: Faceted Kunzite, Faceted Amethyst, Smooth Amethyst & Faceted Citrine
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Click here, for matching earrings.
Click here, to shop the full Support Lymphoma Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.