Helping Hearts Necklace for Lupus ResearchRegular price $150.00 Save $-150.00
- Length Guide
The Helping Hearts Necklace for Lupus Research encourages us to use the dedication within our heart to fight for those we hold dear. Maximizing our compassion for others, this necklace will remind us to help with love and continue fighting for who we hold in our hearts.
The hand shaped heart pendant holds an image taken from a Lupus cell. Using this image keeps us in touch with those we love who are battling this auto-immune disease and reminds us to keep pushing forward with faith in finding a cure.
Partnering with the Alliance For Lupus Research, 10% of gross profit from each Helping Hearts Necklace you buy, will fund vital research to define a cause, better treatments and potentially a cure in the future. To read more about the Alliance For Lupus Research, click here.
WE USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE REFLECT LOVE NECKLACE. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 18" chain
- Toggle closure
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 3/4"
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Contact us if you're interested in ordering this necklace in a different cause.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.