Identity Bracelet for Multiple Sclerosis AwarenessRegular price $121.00 Save $-121.00
The Identity Bracelet for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness is a reminder to keep your identity in tact when you're going through a diagnosis, dealing with symptoms, caring for someone, or grieving your loved one. It's easy to get lost in the battle, but let this bracelet be your reminder that you're strong & beautiful inside and out.
Featuring a large oval shaped pendant filled with a cell image of Multiple Sclerosis under resin. This adjustable bracelet fits any wrist up to 8 inches. The extra chain will dangle depending on how short you wear it, creating some fun movement. It's finished off with a denim blue moonstone for a little extra sparkle.
For each bracelet you purchase, 10% of gross profit is donated to National Multiple Sclerosis Society. To read more about them and how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE IDENTITY BRACELET. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver only
- Overall length: 8 1/2"
- Fits wrists any size up to 8"
- Oval Pendant measures: 3/8" x 1"
- Large lobster clasp makes it easy to put on yourself & stay secure all day
- Denim blue dyed moonstone accent bead at end of chain
- Available in all 17 causes, just add it to the notes section of your cart (see the last photo for the pendant imagery. The stone will match the photo).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.