Rocky Necklace for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price $180.00 Save $-180.00
- Length Guide
The Rocky Necklace for Ovarian Cancer Awareness reminds you that the journey isn't always smooth no matter what life throws at you, especially when you're going through a diagnosis or loss. This edgy style will help you remember to find joy on the path while making a serious statement in the fight to cure Ovarian Cancer.
This necklace features a strand of Sea Blue Chalcedony with rough Aquamarine nuggets in varied sizes in the front. Accented on either side by a small round pendant filled with a hand cut Ovarian Cancer cell image in resin. The necklace is adjustable from 16 to 18 inches and finished with a secure lobster closure.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. To read more about the OCRA & how your donation fights for a cure, click here.
I used this image to create these pendants. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable length
- Secure lobster closure
- Pendants measure: 1/4" x 3/8”
- Sea Blue Chalcedony is approx. 3/16" diameter
- Rough Aquamarine Nuggets range in sizes from approx. 1/4" x 3/8" to 5/16" x 5/8"
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Due to the handmade nature of our products & natural variation of stones, there may be some variation in the imagery and/or stones. I do my best to match the product image exactly. Thank you for understanding.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.