Building Blocks Necklace for Infertility AwarenessRegular price $142.00 Save $-142.00
- Length Guide
The Building Blocks Necklace for Infertility Awareness symbolizes the strong support system you've created within your community. Wear this necklace as a reminder of your strength and to feel the support of your peers through the connections you’ve built.
The sterling silver square pendant contains a hand cut image of an Early Embryo under resin. The dainty chain is finished off with two amazonite stones & a secure lobster claw closure.
For every necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Baby Quest Foundation to help fund IVF grants. To read more about them & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Lobster closure with teal Amazonite stone accents
- Pendant measures 3/8”
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.