Balance Necklace for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price $262.00 Save $-262.00
- Length Guide
The asymmetrical Balanced Belief Necklace for Breast Cancer Awareness is perfectly balanced through imbalance. Wear this necklace to find your footing no matter what bumps life throws your way.
Featuring a pink opal stone section off set to a large rectangular bezel that contains a hand cut image of a breast cancer cell in resin. Wear this adjustable chain at any length from 16 to 18 inches.
For every asymmetrical breast cancer necklace you purchase, 10% of gross profit is donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation to help fund their vital research initiatives. To read more about them and our partnership, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE BALANCE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?Details:
- Available in Sterling Silver
- 16 to 18 inch adjustable chain
- Stones: smooth Pink Opal stones
- Pendant measures: 5/16" x 1 1/8"
- Secure Lobster closure
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.