Forever Linked Together Bracelet for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price $101.00 Save $-101.00
The Forever Linked Together Bracelet for Ovarian Cancer Awareness keeps you close to your loved one, whether they have passed on, are currently battling or an ovarian cancer survivor. Add some sparkle to your outfit and spread awareness while giving back with this cute cancer awareness bracelet.
This bracelet features a round hand cut photo of an Ovarian Cancer cell encased in resin. The dainty linked stone chain is made with shimmery gray Labradorite stones that sparkle with blue flashes in the right lighting. Available in Sterling Silver and is adjustable to fit wrists from 6 3/4 inch to 7 3/4 inch.
When you buy an ovarian cancer awareness bracelet, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance to help fund their research and patient programs. To read more about OCRA and how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Overall length: Adjustable from 6 3/4" to 7 3/4"
- Round Pendant Measures: 3/8" in diameter
- Stones: Faceted Labradorite
- Large lobster clasp makes it easy to put on yourself & stay secure all day
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.