Embrace Ring for Lymphoma Awareness & ResearchRegular price $188.00 Save $-188.00
The Embrace Ring for Lymphoma Awareness & Research reminds you of the support of others battling, spreading awareness, thriving or honoring those you've lost to this disease.
Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled, this high quality oval ring holds and image of a Lymphoma cell encased in resin. With bright purples, oranges and yellows, you can't help but be happy when you wear it.
For each ring you purchase, 10% of gross profit will be donated to the Lymphoma Research Foundation. To read more about the Lymphoma Research Foundation, click here.
We used this image to create the Embrace Ring. Can you see where it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Pendant measures: 9/16" x 3/8"
- Available in 17 causes, just type in your choice to the Notes Section of the cart (see last photo for the different cause imagery)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Click here to shop the full Support Lymphoma Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: