Magnify Multiple Myeloma Awareness NecklaceRegular price $131.00 Save $-131.00
- Length Guide
Show your support for Multiple Myeloma Cancer awareness with this charming, yet powerful necklace. You can stay stylish while doing good! Get yours now and join the fight against cancer.
This small round pendant features a hand-cut photo of a Multiple Myeloma Cancer cell encased in resin. The stones on the back of the necklace are faceted round Pink Tourmaline. Choose between a 16-18 inch Sterling Silver or Gold Filled chain or an adjustable 12-24 inch black cord.
For every purchase, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation. We're partnering with them to help find a cure for Multiple Myeloma through their cancer research and clinical trials.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE MAGNIFY PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" adjustable chain or 12-24" adjustable black cord
- Lobster closure with Pink Tourmaline accents
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.