Magnify Pancreatic Cancer Awareness NecklaceRegular price $111.00 Save $-111.00
- Length Guide
Magnify your cause and spread awareness for what's most important to you- finding a cure for Pancreatic Cancer! Show everyone around you how dedicated you are to fighting for research with this easy to wear pancreatic cancer necklace.
This small round purple pendant features a hand cut photo of a Pancreatic Cancer cell encased in resin. The thin chain is finished off in the back with two faceted Garnet stones for a little extra sparkle. Includes a 2" extender so you can wear it at any length from 16 to 18 inches.
For every purchase, 10% of the purchase price is donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. To read more about them & how your donation helps find a cure, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE MAGNIFY PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with faceted Garnet stone accents
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Due to the handmade process, there may be some variation in pendant imagery. We do our best to match the product photo, but your necklace is made especially for you.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.