Stay the Course Necklace for Alzhiemer's AwarenessRegular price $55.00 Save $-55.00
- Length Guide
This Stay the Course Oval Necklace for Alzheimer's helps you remember to keep going even in the most difficult times. Wear the large oval pendant as a reminder of your strength while you raise money for research and spread awareness.
The large oval pendant is made by coating a cell image of Alzheimer's in resin. Available on a 12-24" adjustable black cord or 16-18" Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Filled chain.
For every necklace you purchase, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Cure Alzheimer's Fund. Learn more about them and our partnership by clicking here.
We used this cell image to create this necklace. Can you see where it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Filled & Adjustable Nylon Cord
- Sterling & 14k gold filled chains are adjustable, 16-18"
- Adjustable Nylon Cord is 12-24"
- Pendant Measures: 1 inch
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be some variation in pendant imagery. We do our best to match the photo.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.