Link for Change Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis AwarenessRegular price €230,95 Save €-230,95
- Length Guide
The Link for Change MS Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness represents everyone involved in spreading MS awareness by linking together to help cure this terrible disease. Feel the support & strength of your peers who are battling, surviving, or honoring those with Multiple Sclerosis as you continue to fight for research funding.
Featuring a rectangular pendant with a hand-cut Multiple Sclerosis cell image in resin on a long chain of sparkly and reflective labradorite stones. The hand-linked labradorite stones will catch blue flashes of light as you wear this necklace.
For each MS necklace you buy, 10% is donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. To read more about them & how your donation helps find a cure, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- 34” chain with toggle closure
- Pendant measures: 5/16" x 1 1/8"
- Stones: Faceted Labradorite, approx. 1/16" diameter
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Due to the handmade nature of our products & natural variation of stones, there may be some variation in the imagery and/or stones. I do my best to match the product image exactly. Thank you for understanding.
Click here to shop the full Support Multiple Sclerosis Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.