Stacked for Change Bracelet Set for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price €143,95 Save €-143,95
The Stacked for Change breast cancer bracelet set is sure to make a serious wrist statement for your favorite cause to support! Show everyone around you how committed you are to spreading awareness & raising money for research while inspiring others to get involved too.
Three stretch bracelets in Pink Jade, Rose Quartz and Rhodochrosite stones with one featuring an oval pendant with a hand cut Breast Cancer cell image under resin. Wear them all together or separately- it's up to you!
For every breast cancer bracelet you purchase, 10% is donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about them & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS AWARENESS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Overall length: 7"
- Oval Breast Cancer Cell Image Pendant measures: 3/8" x 5/8"
- Stones: Faceted Pink Jade, Faceted Rose Quartz, Smooth Rhodochrosite, approx. 1/4" diameter
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.