Manifest Healing NecklaceRegular price £64.00 Save £-64.00
- Length Guide
Wear the Manifest Healing Necklace to keep your health top of mind and encourage healthy T cell production within your body during meditation.
Featuring an adjustable 16-18 inch dainty chain or 12-24 inch black cord with a small round pendant that contains a hand cut cell image of a healthy human T cell under resin. This necklace helps you visualize healthy T cell growth and healing within your body. Finished at the ends with smooth round blue apatite stones and a secure lobster clasp.
For each manifest health necklace, 10% is donated to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to help fund T cell cancer therapy research. For information on them and our partnership, click here.
I used this image of a healthy human T cell to create this necklace. Do you see where it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain or 12-14" adjustable black nylon cord
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Lobster closure with blue apatite accents (no stones on cord version)
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.