Circle of Hope Awareness Jewelry Set- Choose Your CauseRegular price $165.00 Save $-165.00
- Length Guide
Wear the Circle Of Hope Awareness Jewelry Set for the cause that's most important to you and remember all the people who care about you and inspire hope within you. It's not always easy to stay positive, but this jewelry will serve as your reminder to keep the faith.
The circular pendants of the necklace & earrings feature hand cut cell images of the cause you choose. The necklace chain is adjustable from 15 to 17 inches and is finished off in the back with two stones for a little extra sparkle. This set is available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled.
We can take back the power from diseases by using their beauty to maintain our hope and strength in even the darkest of times.
When you purchase one of these sets, 10% of gross profit is donated to help a hand selected charity dedicating the most dollars to fighting for your cause & a cure. To read more about the individual charities and how your purchase is making an impact, click here.
Choose the cause of your choice from the drop down menu. Please see the last product photo for the different images for each cause. The stones on your necklace will match the image of the cause you choose.
If you don't see any causes here that interest you, click here to get in touch with me about a fully custom piece.
- 15-17" chain with extension
- Lobster closure with Pink Quartz accents
- Pendant measures 1/4" x 3/8"
- Pendants measures 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, choose from the drop down menu. (See last photo for different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Click here to talk with me about a fully custom piece.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.