Link for Change Necklace for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price $373.00 Save $-373.00
- Length Guide
The Link for Change Necklace for Ovarian Cancer Awareness represents everyone involved in spreading awareness for this cause, linking together to help cure this terrible disease. Wear this necklace to be reminded of your supportive & strong peers and community who are battling, surviving, or honoring those with Ovarian Cancer as you continue to fight for research funding.
Featuring a long rectangular pendant with a hand cut Ovarian Cancer cell image set under resin on a long linked chain of sparkly and reflective labradorite stones. The labradorite stones will catch blue flashes of light as you move around- it's absolutely stunning!
For each necklace you buy, 10% is donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. To read more about them & how your donation helps find a cure, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- 34” chain with toggle closure
- Pendant measures: 5/16" x 1 1/8"
- Stones: Faceted Labradorite, approx. 1/16" diameter
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Due to the handmade nature of our products & natural variation of stones, there may be some variation in the imagery and/or stones. I do my best to match the product image exactly. Thank you for understanding.
Click here to shop the full Support Ovarian Cancer Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.