Stacked for Change Bracelet Set for Alzheimer's AwarenessRegular price $217.00 Save $-217.00
The Stacked for Change Bracelet Set for Alzheimer's Awareness is sure to make a serious wrist statement for your favorite cause to support! Show your commitment to spreading awareness & raising money for research for this terrible disease, while inspiring others to get involved too.
The Alzheimer's Awareness Bracelet Set features three stretch bracelets in Teal Jade, Aquamarine and Blue Turquoise stones with one featuring an oval pendant with a hand cut Alzheimer's cell image under resin. Wear them all together or separately- it's up to you!
For every bracelet you purchase, 10% is donated to Cure Alzheimer's Fund. Revive Jewelry partners with the Cure Alzheimer’s Fund to fund targeted research with the highest probability of slowing, stopping or reversing Alzheimer's disease. To read more about Cure Alzheimer’s Fund & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS AWARENESS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Overall length: 7"
- Oval Alzheimer's Cell Image Pendant measures: 3/8" x 5/8"
- Stones: Faceted Teal Jade, Faceted Aquamarine, Faceted Blue Turquoise, approx. 1/4" diameter
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.