Teardrop Necklace for Diabetes AwarenessRegular price $225.00 Save $-225.00
- Length Guide
Wear this blue beaded Teardrop Pendant Necklace for Diabetes Awareness to show your strength as a Diabetes Warrior and highlight your determination to find a cure in the most fashionable way possible.
This strand of smooth teal blue apatite stones features a teardrop pendant made from casting a hand-cut photo of a Diabetes cell in resin. Finished off with a 2 inch extender so you can wear it from 16 to 18 inches.
For every teardrop pendant necklace you buy, 10% is donated to Diabetes Research Institute Foundation. Your donation helps provide critical funding for Diabetes research. To read more about DRI, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE TEARDROP PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Stones: smooth Blue Apatite
- Overall length: 16-18" adjustable
- Pendant measures 3/8" x 3/4"
- Lobster closure
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.