Unity Necklace for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price $174.00 Save $-174.00
- Length Guide
The Unity Necklace for Breast Cancer Awareness brings us together in our fight for research funding. This necklace is a symbol of your support for the Breast Cancer cause and a great conversation starter to tell others how they can support too.
The outer circle of the Unity pendant represents our community banding together with the smaller inner circle which holds an image of a Breast Cancer cell, representing all those affected by this disease.
Wear this adjustable sterling silver chain at any length from 16-18 inches. Finished off in the back with two faceted Pink Quartz stones.
For every necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about them & how your donation helps, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS UNITY PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" chain with extension
- Lobster closure with Pink Quartz accents
- Pendant diameter measures 1 1/8"
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Model is wearing the Unity Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis with the Front & Center Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Due to the handmade nature of our products & natural variation of stones, there may be some variation in the imagery and/or stones. I do my best to match the product image exactly.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.