Unity Awareness Jewelry Set- Choose Your CauseRegular price $239.00 Save $-239.00
- Length Guide
The Unity Awareness Jewelry Set brings us all together in the fight for the causes that matter to you. Wear this necklace as a symbol of your support for your cause and use it to tell others how they can support as well.
The outer circles of these pendants represent our community banding together with the inner circle which encapsulates an image of a cell of the cause you choose, representing all those affected by that illness.
This necklace features a 16-18" adjustable chain in sterling silver with stones at the end for added sparkle. The hoop earrings have secure lever back closures, so they'll stay on all day.
For every set you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to help a hand selected charity dedicating the most dollars to fighting for your cause & a cure. To read more about the individual charities and how your purchase is making an impact, click here.
Choose the cause of your choice from the drop down menu. Please see the last product image for the different cause imagery. The stones at the back of your necklace will match the image in the pendant.
If you don't see any causes here that interest you, click here to get in touch with me about a fully custom piece.
The model is wearing the Unity Awareness Set for Multiple Sclerosis.
WE USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE UNITY PENDANTS. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" chain with extension
- Lobster closure with blue quartz accents
- Pendant diameter measures 1 1/8"
- 1 5/8" length
- Leverback secure closure
- Pendants diameter measure 1 1/8"
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Available in all 17 causes, just let us know in the Notes Section of your cart. (The last image shows the different causes & their imagery)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.