Awareness Stretch Bracelet for HIV & AIDS ResearchRegular price €62,95 Save €-62,95
- Size Guide
Why will you wear your awareness stretch bracelet for HIV & AIDS Research? If it's to remember a loved one, to create change and a better future, or to spread hope this is the perfect stacking stretch bracelet for you.
This bracelet features faceted Crysoprase and a small round pendant with a hand cut HIV cell image under resin. Wear one or ten; you'll show your support in style with the Awareness Stretch Bracelet.
For every bracelet you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center. To read more about their work & our partnership, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS AWARENESS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Overall length: 7"
- Round HIV Cell Image Pendant measures: 5/16"
- Stones: Faceted Crysoprase
- Available in all 17 causes- add to Notes Section of cart (see last photo for imagery, stones will match) or shop here.
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support HIV & AIDS Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.