Balance Necklace for Alzheimer's AwarenessRegular price €161,95 Save €-161,95
- Length Guide
Perfectly balanced through imbalance, the asymmetrical Balanced Belief Necklace for Alzheimer's Awareness reminds you to find your footing no matter what curves life throws your way.
Featuring a rainbow moonstone section offset to a large rectangular bezel that contains a hand cut image of a Alzheimer's cell in resin. Wear this adjustable chain at any length from 16 to 18 inches.
For every purchase of the Alzheimer's Necklace, 10% of proceeds are donated to the Cure Alzheimer's Fund. To read more about the Cure Alzheimer's Fund, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE BALANCE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- 16 to 18 inch adjustable chain
- Stones: smooth Rainbow Moonstone
- Pendant measures: 5/16" x 1 1/8"
- Lobster closure
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.