Entwine Bracelet for Ovarian Cancer Awareness & ResearchRegular price €128,95 Save €-128,95
- Size Guide
The Entwine Bracelet for Ovarian Cancer Awareness & Research is for women who want to feel connected to their loved ones. Each of the links on this bracelet entwine together to form a fancy unbreakable chain. Representing the bond we make with our loved ones; disease may interrupt this life, but it will never break that bond.
This bracelet features a unique double link chain and an oval pendant with a hand cut Ovarian Cancer cell image in resin. Wear this bracelet to stay connected to each other.
For each Entwine bracelet sold, 10% is donated to Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. Revive Jewelry partners with Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance to be the voice for the ovarian cancer community, working with legislators to ensure federal ovarian cancer research and education, patient safety, and access to high-quality care are protected on Capitol Hill.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE INTWINE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Overall length: 7"
- Oval Ovarian Cancer Cell Image Pendant measures: 3/8" x 1/2"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in special instructions of cart (see last photo for the different cause's imagery)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance to help women navigate their diagnosis and support patients and their families when and where they need it most. To read more about Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance, click here.
For matching necklace, click here.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.